What to expect at Calvary?
Expect to see all multiple generations worshiping, learning, and serving together. From Kids to Seniors there are diverse ages. We see value in every generation. Whatever your age, you won’t feel out of place. The young benefit from the wisdom of elders, and elders benefit from the energy of the young.
Calvary is not as diverse as it will become. We are a place where every race and culture are eagerly welcomed to join in worshiping Jesus Christ. Our vision is for diversity in our teachers, musicians, singers, and leaders. We are not where we want to be but are moving that direction. Calvary will soon represent the Kingdom of God as portrayed in Revelation 7:9.
- Calvary Kids and the Learning Groups start at 10:30AM. Feel free to escort your child to class or to even sit in the class for a time.
- Expect to be welcomed and warmly greeted at the door.
- There is a nursery for your little ones – up to their third birthday.
- The Learning Groups focus on considering and applying a Bible text or topic. Principles will be discussed that benefit your “Monday.”
- At 11:15 the kids join the adults in the auditorium for worship.
- Worship is a mix of contemporary and traditional.
- All verses of scripture and lyrics are on large screens.
- You will hear an engaging sermon.
- You will feel the presence and love of God.
Wednesday WORSHIP & Bible Time
- You will be warmly welcomed.
- Wednesday’s service is different from Sunday.
- The pace of the service is often a bit slower.
- Learning Groups again examine relevant and applicable truth.
- Come straight from work. Other people do.
A church should be more than just Sunday worship. It should be a family.
We Are Better Together!
Calvary Pentecostal Church’s pastors are ordained by the United Pentecostal Church International.